- February Gleanings
- Order Roses
- About Us
- Store Hours
- Map & Directions
2016 MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS
We offer three programs:
- Preferred customer Year-long program
- CSA Plants & produce
- Fruit SuperBowl Healthy fruit for the entire family.
April 1st, 2016 – March 31st, 2017 Cost $50.00
year round 15% discount on ALL purchases at the farm, except where noted.
22 Weeks CSA
May 17th, 2016 – October 15th, 2016 Cost: 840.00 full share & $485.00 half share
- Weekly purchase valued $45.00 full share & $25.00 half share; an increase of 15 & 12% respectively above your purchased share.
- Choose your produce & products at the farm.
- Preferred Customer discount, valued $50, on purchases above your weekly share
- Fresh organic nutritious produce A-Z for 22 weeks, plus free-range chickens, eggs, honey, preserves, spring bedding plants & more
- Weekly availability report via email
- Free rose or planter, valued $25.00 with purchase of full share, if paid by March 30th, 2016
Fruit SuperBowl: PYO
June-October Cost $250.00
- Preferred Customer discount, valued $50, on purchases above your share
- Weekly availability report via email
- Apples: 10 lb Honeycrisp & 25 lb all other varieties
- Plum & pear: 5 lb
- Strawberries: 15 lb summer & 5 lb off-season
- Fall Raspberries: 10 lb
- Summer berry mix 10 lb: currant, gooseberry, blackberry, summer raspberry & cherry
Notes: availability & dates vary from one season to another; you may not reserve fruit for off-season, please refer to weekly report. PYO is open to the general public.
We grow Your Prescription
Programs Enrollment *
Sign-up Deadline: March 31, 2016.
22 weeks CSA FULL MEMBERSHIPPayment due March 31th* $840.00
FULL PAYMENT BONUS PLANTFREE
CSA INSTALLMENTenclose 2 checks, dated March 31th & May 15th* $420.00 x 2
22 weeks ½ sharedue March 31th* $485
FRUIT SUPERBOWLdue March 31th $250.00
PREFFERD CUSTOMER MEMBERSHIP$50.00
Join our CSA & Support Your Local Farm!
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture; it connects you to the farm that raises the food, by purchasing a share prior to the season, to help raising the crops
Enjoy fresh local, organic produce, throughout the season. Choose from a large selection of plants & produce at 12-15% savings.
Delivered CSA offers Farmer’s Choice produce; a $6.00 delivery fee is added to recover cost. To inquire about or dropsite locations near you please send us a note.
We offer volunteering & apprenticeship opportunities, as well as hosting groups of all ages that are eager to learn about sustainable organic practices or experience a working farm. Please contact for more.
We strive to bring nutritious food & value you deserve in the most ecological & sustainable ways. Let us know if you have a comment, question or ideas. We listen, always.
Dedicated to Personal Wellness, Safe Environment & Responsible Farming
CSA Terms of Agreement
By signing a CSA membership agreement I'll be responsible to pick up my weekly portion at the farm, unless I choose delivery.
If I choose to have my CSA share delivered I understand that produce sold as PYO shall not be part of the delivered portion & it will include grower’s choice produce.
Kedem Farm will be responsible to communicate weekly availability and related information to the members.
If an extreme event occurs, which may result in loss of crop, the farm will not be obligated to provide that crop; I will share the risks of such occurrence with the farm.
If a produce or product is in short supply, the farm may limit quantity as necessary.
Cancellation & Refund
To cancel your CSA membership, please notify us by April 30th, 2016 for a full refund.
If you wish to cancel your CSA membership after April 30th, 2016, you will receive a refund equal to the remainder portion of the program, less $15.00 administration fee.
Notes: if you skip a weekly share you may pick up one double share.