- February Gleanings
- Small Fruits
- Fruit Trees
- About Us
- Member Registration
- Store Hours
- Map & Directions
BRINGING YOU NUTRITION & VALUE YOU DESERVE.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIC FARM
Our organic farm is located near Hastings, MN, at the intersection of hwy 61 & county road 62.
The farm includes orchard, assorted berries & veggies, nursery, & Christmas trees. Bees, free-range broiler & layer chickens are an integral part of the farm's ecosystem.
We are dedicated to growing nutritious food for healthy communities.
We offer year-round organic fruits & vegetables - Pick Your Own (PYO) & picked. At our store you can find honey, free-range eggs, broiler chickens and preserves, while plants and garden necessities are in front. The farm store is open to the public 8-7 several days per week during peak season; no admission fee is required. Fall harvest includes apples, berries, & pumpkins. Winter offerings include Christmas trees, decorative outdoor planters, winter greens & storage crops - onion, cabbage, potato & root crops.
In addition we offer a fine collection of northern-grown roses, including heirlooms, Canadians, English & modern shrub roses.
2013 MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS
There are several farm membership programs to choose from:
- Preferred customer
- Fruit SuperBowl
PREFERRED CUSTOMER MEMBERSHIP
April 1st, 2013 to March 31st, 2014. Cost $50.00
Program Highlights: 15% discount on all farm purchases year round.
CSA Membership: 4/15/13 - 10/12/13 cost: 780.00 full share & $420.00 half share
- Weekly purchase of $35.00 full share; $18.50 - half share; a 15% increase over your purchased share.
- Preferred Customer Membership, valued $50, on additional purchases above your weekly share
- Fresh organic & nutritious vegetables A-Z for 26 weeks
- Apples & berries PYO & picked
- Free-range broiler chickens, eggs, & honey
- Friday & Saturday pick up days
- Weekly availability report communicated to you via email
- Delivery option for groups of 5 members & over (additional fee required)
- Free rose or spring planter, valued $25.00
FRUIT SUPERBOWL MEMBERSHIP
PYO only, June-October cost $200.00
- Preferred Customer Membership, valued $50, on additional purchases above your share
- Apples: 10 lb Honeycrisp & 20 lb all other varieties
- Strawberries: 10 lb summer & 10 lb off-season
- Raspberries: 3 lb summer & 5 lb fall
- Miscellaneous berries: 5 lb; currant, gooseberry, blackberry, & cherry
- Note: availability & timeline of crops depends on weather fluctuations
- Spring Bedding Plants: April 15-May 30 Cost: $30.00
- Assorted vegetables & herbs in 3"
- Ready for outdoor 2-3 weeks ahead of plug packs
- Transplantable peat pot
- Seasonal garden plot rental
- Bulk produce growing
- Please contact us for more: email@example.com
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR 2013 CSA MEMBERSHIP
What is CSA? It stands for Community Supported Agriculture. The foundation of CSA membership is participation in the Farm production, by purchasing a share of the farm's seasonal crop, thus providing the grower the necessary capital to produce it for you. In so doing you secure a weekly portion of fresh, local, organic & nutritious produce for the entire season.
There are many CSA farms in the US, each with its uniqueness both in crops and delivery methods. The majority of them offer seasonal 'box' that is identical for all its members. Dropsite / pick up is provided for a fee.
Our on-farm CSA program is flexible; it lets you choose among a variety of produce that is available, for $35 weekly, a 15% savings over your paid amount of $30 (full share only). Your Preferred Membership provides additional 15% savings for purchases over that amount.
CSA Delivered option (Minimum 5 members per drop-off location) offers Farmer's Choice Selection of produce, communicated in advance via email. Additional fee of $78 ($3 per week) for S&H is required.
Weekly Schedule: two days to choose from: Fri. 1-7 pm & Sat. 9-6
Other pick up days may be arranged with prior notice.
SUMMARY OF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- 'Preferred Customer' membership, valued $50, 15% annual savings
- Full & half share options
- Fresh organic produce of your choice, honey, broilers & eggs for 26 weeks
- Weekly availability report
- Friday & Saturday pick up days
- Delivery option